60 min. duration
Learn about practical ways to make your business more accessible. We’ll discuss how improving your accessibility can better serve your existing clientele and grow your customer base. Topics covered will include the principles of Universal Design, regulations listed in the Accessible Canada Act, and common ‘accessibility fails’.
Following this workshop, participants will be able to:
– An increased understanding of the principles of Universal Design
– An increased understanding of Federal Accessibility Legislation
– An increased understanding of the business case for increasing your business’ accessibility
– An increased understanding of the resources available in the community (including audits and consulting)
– An understanding of how to prevent ‘Accessibility Fails’